Last night I had to say goodbye to Little Man and make the heartbreaking decision to have him PTS. It was all a bit sudden and unexpected and all a little to fresh to write about in detail - but I suspect, thinking about it now, that he had a stroke.
He was in my life for 8 months and 6 days and was such a gentle, sweet, little soul.
God saw you getting tired and a cure was not to be.
So he put his arms around you and whispered come to me.
With tearful eyes I watched you, and saw you pass away.
And although I loved you dearly, I couldn't make you stay.
A golden heart stopped beating, hard working paws at rest.
God broke my heart to prove to me, he only takes the best.


Wow what a beautiful and touching tribute. May you feel safe in the knowledge that your 'Little Man' will live forever on in your memory!
ReplyDelete